I'm a little late on sharing affirmations for the week, nevertheless, they are here again. This past week has been one for reflection, spending time with my family, and recognizing what I truly love doing. Whether you find yourself in a rut or trying to make sense of what is happening, take a deep breath and recollect your thoughts. Nothing happens instantly in life, but it all builds up to where you want to be with hard work and an abundance of love all the way through.
1. "The work is not done by listening to all the external commentary about your life, which is often just noise and confusion. The work is listening to and trusting your inner guide---that small voice beckoning you forward into alignment with your unique path." - @ajolique (via Instagram)
2."I'm not alive unless I am creating something. I'm not happy if I'm not creating, if I'm not dreaming, if I'm not creating a dream and making it into something real. I'm not happy if I'm not improving, evolving, moving forward, inspiring, teaching, and learning." - Beyoncè
3. "Love isn't all we need--love is all there is." - Morgan Matson
4. "If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit." - @paigeodoyle (via Instagram)
5. "We need people who will be creative enough to think outside of the box, those who are bold enough to go for their dreams, and those who are free enough to be truly themselves." - Andrea Pennington
6. "Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity." - Paulo Coelho
7. "Don't be afraid of the solitude that comes with raising your standards." - Ebonee Davis
8. "There are a lifetime's worth of secret talents, gifts, ideas and desires within you. Spend your time with those who encourage you to share them with our world. (We really need it)." - Cleo Wade
9. "Know that you can start late, look different, be uncertain, and still succeed."- Lane Grace
10. "Honor the friendships that allow you to pick up from where you last left off, regardless of how long it's been since you connected. The friendships that survive hiatuses, silences and space. Those are the connections that never die." - Billy Chapata
Let's go forth and finish this week out strong. As always, please share if you have any favorite quotes. Get those inspirations, go through with your ideas, and make magic.