You made it through a new week. Although my affirmations were a little late for this week, the show must go on. No specific topic for this week, but always remember to take care of yourself and invest in what you are passionate about, your health, and learn to communicate your thoughts rather than staying silent about what affects you.
1. "I give myself permission to step away from one sided relationships." -- Alex Elle
2. "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -- Maya Angelou
3. "I am okay to fail in front of the world and I am okay to make mistakes and get back up and try again." -- Solange Knowles
4. "Letting go isn't just about freeing yourself. It's about freeing everyone else too. Holding on to a situation that no longer serves you keeps you out of alignment with your highest purpose and keeps those involved out of alignment as well. Nobody wins. Everybody suffers." -- Ebonee Davis
5. "In a society that profits from your self doubt, liking yourself is a rebellious act." -- Caroline Caldwell
6. "The thing I try to remember, even though it's cheesy, is that there is no other me in the world, and if I give myself permission, I know I can bring something to the table that nobody else can." -- Holyrad
7. "I urge you; never to settle. There is more out there. More oceans to swim in, more clouds to sleep in, more energy and vibrations to feel." -- iambrillyant
8. "What makes you feel most at peace? Who makes you feel most loved? Where you feel most free? Pour more love and life into these people, places, and things." -- Reyna Biddy
9. "Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher." -- Oprah
10. "Listen to your mind for a moment. It's smart but may lead you astray. Listen to your heart for a lifetime. It may hurt, but will always lead you in the right way." -- Lewis Howes
Upon finishing this piece up for you all with some affirmations, I realize that it may have a theme: self-care and giving time to people who only want the best for you and give you time.
If you have any favorite affirmations/quotes that you feel helps you in your daily activities, please comment below!